"Declarado el Mejor Jamón del Mundo." (Declared the best ham in the world.)
The Joselito Paleta Gran Reserva is the product from adult pigs, made with the forelimb, which includes the entire musculoskeletal piece, and which undergoes the corresponding process of salting, curing-maturing, deboning and finally slicing.
This product is made with the anterior extremity from adult pigs raised in extensive and fed only with acorn, that gives them an unmistakable flavour and texture. It is a thin paw with soft and unctuous marbles of fat that melt in the succulent scarlet meat. It stands out for being a particularly juicy, aromatic and very tasty piece that sublimely seduces the palate.
The Joselito Paleta Gran Reserva is a product produced with the anterior extremity of the pig that, after the process of salting and natural curing-aging, is boned. In this way, we make the most of the piece and it makes the cutting easier.
- Weight: 100 g
- Ingredients: Pork shoulder and sea salt.
- Curing Process: Natural curing process of 48 months.
- Format: Vacuum packed.
- Preservation: Please store at 4°C to 10°C.
- Preparation: To enjoy its organoleptic qualities, it is recommended to remove from the fridge at least 60 minutes before consumption.
- Consumption: For a greater enjoyment, it is advisable to consume at room temperature