"Declarado el Mejor Jamón del Mundo." (Declared the best ham in the world.)
Joselito Jamón Gran Reserva is not like any other. Its shape is elongated and stylized and its flesh is fragrant and delicate, has a glossy appearance and a colour between pink and purple red.
It is finely marbled by the fat of the acorn which gives it a beautiful marble look and gives it great juiciness and a fine texture. The fat, which is one of the great secrets of the Iberian ham, is very aromatic and so fluid that it melts in the mouth flooding the palate with an incomparable flavour, full of nuances, intense and prolonged taste.
Iberian ham fat has a high percentage of monounsaturated fatty acids, especially oleic acid, similar to those contained in olive oil and therefore helps to maintain an adequate level of cholesterol in the blood. In addition, Joselito Jamón is rich in protein and contains vitamin B1, iron, zinc and magnesium, and is a totally natural food.
- Weight: 100 g
- Ingredients: Pork shoulder and sea salt.
- Curing Process: Natural curing process of 48 months.
- Format: Vacuum packed.
- Preservation: Please store at 4°C to 10°C.
- Preparation: To enjoy its organoleptic qualities, it is recommended to remove from the fridge at least 60 minutes before consumption.
- Consumption: For a greater enjoyment, it is advisable to consume at room temperature