"Declarado el Mejor Jamón del Mundo." (Declared the best ham in the world.)
Fine leg ham. Golden-pinkish fat with creamy soft consistency. Meat with varying shades from deep red to pale pink, with numerous bright marbled fat that melts in your mouth. The flavour is mild and delicate, slightly sweet at first, and the sublime unctuousness of the fat melting on the palate is a delightful surprise.
- Weight: 70 g
- Ingredients: Pork shoulder and sea salt.
- Curing Process: More than 8 years of natural curing.
- Format: Vacuum packed.
- Preservation: Keep in a dry place at room temperature, approx. 20ºC to 25ºC.
- Preparation: To enjoy its organoleptic qualities, it is recommended to remove from the fridge at least 60 minutes before consumption.
- Consumption: For a greater enjoyment, it is advisable to consume at room temperature